- Sep 28 - Lecture on Art Deco Radios and Screening of Wake up and Live(5 days)
- Oct 3 - Cocktails in Historic Placesâ„˘ at the Federal(10 days)
- Oct 11 - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Walking Tour (18 days)
- Oct 18 - Lecture: Dying for Deco with Screening of Dracula's Daughter(25 days)
- Nov 1 - Golden Age Rail Rendezvous on the Historic Overland Trail(39 days)
- Feb 14 2015 - 1920s Dinner-Dance at the Historic Wilshire Ebell Club(144 days)
- May 16 2015 - Avalon Ball on Catalina Island(235 days)
- Sep 3-7 2015 - Queen Mary Art Deco Festival(345 days)
Welcome to Los Angeles Art Deco
The Art Deco Society of Los Angeles celebrates and preserves the architecture, design, arts, music, dance, fashion and elegance of Art Deco.
The ADSLA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to education and preservation.