- Oct 3 - Cocktails in Historic Placesâ„˘ at the Federal(1 day)
- Oct 11 - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Walking Tour (9 days)
- Oct 18 - Lecture: Dying for Deco with Screening of Dracula's Daughter(16 days)
- Nov 1 - Golden Age Rail Rendezvous on the Historic Overland Trail(30 days)
- Feb 14 2015 - 1920s Dinner-Dance at the Historic Wilshire Ebell Club(135 days)
- May 16 2015 - Avalon Ball on Catalina Island(226 days)
- Sep 3-7 2015 - Queen Mary Art Deco Festival(336 days)
This is the web site of The Art Deco Society of Los Angeles
Our postal address is:
The Art Deco Society of Los Angeles
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about events and preservation issues, and may be shared with other reputable organizations for the same purposes. We do not generally use our list for other commercial purposes but reserve the right to do so if we feel it would be of interest to our members. With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the address provided above.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by sending us an e-mail at the address provided above.